1940: Return From Dunkirk Train Pack
In late May, early June 1940 a miracle occurred at Dunkirk, a town situated on the coast of Northern France when over 300,000 British and Allied service personnel were snatched from the beaches by an armada of ships of all different shapes and sizes. Once the troops arrived back in England, many at Ramsgate, Kent they were placed on hastily rostered trains and transferred to various bases around Britain.
This limited edition train pack features a Southern Railway Drummond 700 locomotive and three Maunsell coaches representing Coach Set 447 with all models represented in the livery of the period.
- SR 0-6-0T Drummond Class 700 '325'
- SR Maunsell BTK Brake Coach '4059'
- SR Maunsell BTK Brake Coach '4061'
- SR Maunsell Composite Coach '5149'
- Certificate of Authentication